Home 1 Forums Welcome To Apps Living Student Portal Welcome To Apps Living Student Portal

last updated by  Zhang 1 week, 3 days ago
9 voices
13 replies
  • Author
    neilwhite
    Keymaster

Over the coming months our resident students will be able to enjoy many benefits from our student portal including being able to meet with other residents that are enjoying our accommodation buildings.

Students will also be able to log support tickets with several departments including reporting maintenance issues as well as billing queries and paying charges for additional services online.

neilwhite
    Keymaster

Thank you for letting me join this portal its great

neilwhite
    Keymaster

Thank you for your kind comments

Tang
    Participant

The vending machine in Waters Court is broken, pls let staff come to fix it.

Apps Living
    Keymaster

Hello!

Thank you for reporting this to us. In future, please use the support ticket section of the student portal to report any future issues.

Zhao
    Participant

The network in Theatre house does not work at all.We already reported this issue over one week. Can you please fix it ASAP.
    Thank you

Zhao
    Participant

The network in Theatre House doesn’t work at all.I already report this issue over one week.Can you please fix it ASAP.
    Thanks

Xu
    Participant

The chain on my door is broken. Could u repair it?

Chen
    Participant

The light in CH101 doesn’s work, please fix it, thank you.

neilwhite
    Keymaster

Hi

Please raise a support ticket with us here with the details of your issue https://www.apps-living.co.uk/create-a-new-support-ticket/

Kind regards

Qian
    Participant

hi,
    there is no hot water in my room after 10pm

Zhang
    Participant

Hi, there,
    I think there is an issue of the Wi-Fi in Shunde place recently. The speed is extremely low, and it caused me to be unable to access many websites and some APPs on my phone. Same issue for the wired internet, and it affect me a lot. This situation lasted for a month, however, it has not happened before. May I ask the team to check the network configuration? Thank you very much.

ZHOU
    Participant

Dear sir/madam
    WC311 the lights in front of the mirror and the lights in the wardrobe doesnt work,could you solve the problem between 9:00am and 12:00am on July 23

Zhang
    Participant

Hi Sir or Madam,

Sorry to bother you, may I request a repair for the heater in the SDP A102? Since 11/09/219, the heater does not work any more, this quite a problem, as the room is very cold at night. Hope to get it fixed ASAP. Thank you very much.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Who’s Online

There are no users currently online

Recently Active Members

Profile picture of Wu
Profile picture of HE
Profile picture of Zhai
Profile picture of Wang
Profile picture of Wang
Profile picture of XI
Profile picture of Shu
Profile picture of Huang
Profile picture of Navarro